Tonight I decided on something simple but delicious. Spicy mayo helps to add something special to this dish.
Spicy Mayo:
Chipotle in Adobo
Mayo
It really is that simple. Don't be fooled though that little can of Chipotle in Adobo really packs a punch! I usually take out the seeds and the ribs - to help cool it down a bit. Then you can stick it in a plastic baggie and pop it into the freezer. It should last up to 3 months.
This is a little of the Chipotle defrosted - about a tablespoon.
You just add a bit of mayo and stir, stir, stir!
I add about 1/2 a cup of mayo to a tablespoon of chipotle but it depends on your taste.
This is my sandwich smorgasbord. I like to have all the ingredients out so I know how much space I have on my bread!
Sourdough
Roast Beef
Lettuce
Tomato
Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Spicy Mayo
I like to melt the cheese under the broiler for this sandwich.
Before:
After!
The other side of the bread - layered with spicy mayo, lettuce and tomato.
All done!
No comments:
Post a Comment